Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why at 31 am I having a sudden thick growth of peach fuzz all over my body?

I am a 31y/o female and about a year ago I started getting a light peach fuzz in places I didnt have it before. Well I did it was just getting longer. Well about 6 months ago it started coming in very thick.. I mean thick and getting pretty long around my neck and jaw line. Its even getting thicker on my forehead. Its thick all over now. the backs of my arms and chest, ,legs, hands, fingers, ect. The normal hair on my arms started getting longer and a lil darker. I also started getting horrible acne. Big painfull cystic acne as well as bad white heads. My facial skin looks like I have been burned or like sand paper. All of my acne is follicle related. Not a hair follicle on my face is smooth. They all have either a white head or a bad pimple. I also am getting smaller irritated follicles on my arms. But the big cystic pimples are mainly on my back, face, ocks, and even on my chest and stomach at times. I now have bad pitted scars on my face and some on my arms. What is causing this?? I have always had mild acne but never like this. Nor have I had any hair like this. It has gotten to where when my face gets cold I get goose bumps on it. I did have my thyroid removed in 06 due to cancer but levels have been fine with the meds I am on. I did recently lose a lot of weight very quickly due to some stomach problems. I found out I have an autoimmune disease although not sure what it is yet. I have horrible back problems and joint pain. Not rheumatoid. It was neg. But WBC was elevated and HLA-B27 pos. Anyway I deal with the pain from that everyday and Im fine. Im used to it. But this bad acne and hair thing really is bothering me. I am only 31 and its depressing enough that I cant move around all that well or do things I should be able to. That now I have to look like a meth addict with sores all over. I guess I should plan on bein single forever.. lol Who is gonna want a skinny woman that always has something hurting or medically wrong everyday that has bad acne and scars all over.. LOL I dont care.. lol Does anybody know why I am suddenly having this problem at my age? Any input would be nice. Also does anyone know how to ease the pain from the pimples? Or how to get them to heal faster. Dont mean to whine. I normally dont. I suck it up and move on, but when it starts effecting my skin and the way I look it really gets me down. I know looks dont matter but when your pretty much trapped in an 80 yr olds body its nice to feel pretty and this is not doing it.. lol Thanks for any input you can give..

0 comments:

Post a Comment