Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Re: Sending a package to Iraq.......Which postal method can I use to speed up the?

delivery of said package. I mean, I know that we can send packages via "priority mail" and "next day" shipping & things such as that to each other here in the good ole USA, but I take it that this is a whole nother ballgame. I've also heard that you can only use USPS when mailing to Iraq, not FedEx, UPS, or anything like that....Is this the truth? To those who have knowledge in what I am asking, can you, or would you, tell me the best and/or fastest way to send this package or give me any tips/advice.....anything at all; I would be forever grateful, truly I would. I have done a whole lot of research on this subject but so far, the only thing I've really learned is that there are tons of conflicting information out there that has left me totally confused.......And I don't know who is who & who is right...(sigh). Thank you in advance &~~God bless!~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment