Thursday, December 22, 2011

How do Texans feel about Asian/White people?

It's no mystery that multiracial people have been mistreated throughout history. It all has to do with "contaminating the gene pool" or whatever. That's why I'm asking this question. I'm mixed with white and Asian, but I'm leaning more towards white appearances-wise. Actually, some people might actually not even consider me white, since I look Italian more than anything. A lot of people don't consider Italians white, and I hear that's very common in the south. So my question is, how do Texans feel about biracial Italian looking people? I'm curious because Texas seems like a nice place to live, and I don't want to disappoint myself by moving to a state that wouldn't even take kindly to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment