Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Did u just "know" u were pregnant before the hpt came back positive?

I can't honestly remember how I felt when I! first got pregnant with my daughter because there was so much else going on in my life at the time. Anyway my fianc�e and I have been ttc for over a year now and I am now taking clomid. We are on the second cycle. My period is not due till may 8th although we ate pretty sure I ovulated around the 19th of April. According to an opk the last three days I have had a twitchy feeling and some minor cramping in my uterus area. And yesterday my bbs started to ache. And this morning I had nausea and heartburn so bad it wasn't funny. I had myself conivinced that this wasn't our month until all this started now I'm not so sure. It's too early to test but yet something in me keeps telling me its early pregnancy symptoms and I can't shake it. Do u think it could be early pregnancy? PMS already? Or the OPk was wrong and I'm just now ovulating? Did u just know when u were pregnant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment