Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We are going to counceling today should we going in same car ?

The saga continues.lol My husband and I have been seperated almost a month now. we have been married 20 yrs . 3 kids together. We had a big argument that got vrbally abuse I punched him in the arm and he preffered to walk out instead of reacting. It was hard for him I know he had a 3 day weekend planned out for us . He has not been back since. He is staying a friends house.ps he still sees the kids when Im at work. Anyway, we agreed to marriage therapy , even though he wont tell me that he wants to save the marriage( I do and I tell him) I see it as a positive. I got us an appt for tday at 4pm its really far for me 1hr 1/2 , him 30 min by car.Our daughter asked him to drive us there and he agreed last night. This morning he text me that he doesnt think its wise because we might argue on way and then have to drive back. I shouldnt push it. He did say he was driving me back. I thought it was a jerky move on his part and then I thought wait a minute he is trying to avoid an argument. Thats a good thing right? confused

0 comments:

Post a Comment