Monday, December 19, 2011

Help, please? He's always turned on after dancing, but other times it takes a while to get it up... Advice?

Ok, well, I have a question...My fiance, Jason, is 23 (so am I), and we're both dancers. At home, we made our extra bedroom into sort of a studio... wood floors, and floor to ceiling mirrors on 2 walls... We spend a lot of time dancing in there; alone, and together. We do a lot of routines together, and since we both specialize in contemporary, a lot of our routines together are emotional and sensual. So, as you can imagine, since our emotions in our routines are more than external and skin-deep, "things" tend to happen after our practices a lot... But it's weird... After dancing, he's always really turned on... Why do you think that is?? Other times, though, I sometimes feel like it's really hard to get him turned on. I'll put on lingerie, and start kissing him, and it takes a quite a while sometimes to get it up... but once it's up, I can't get him off of me. The fastest way to get him turned on is when we're dancing... But that's not always possible... So what are some other good ways to get him turned on faster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment