Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What color should I paint my room?

I'm a fourteen year old girl, and I'm re-doing my room this summer. The theme is Big Cities: London, Paris, and New York. I have black and white photography all together, and a pillow that's black and white. I have wall art that is the New York sky line, and its black. I was originally going for a black and white color scheme, but I do not want my walls all white. I have a large window at the front of my room, and it has a window seat thing, that I'm painting black for sure. I don't know what color to do as the rest of the walls...I was thinking pastel or a light color of something-but I'm not sure. What do you think would be a good color for the room? The bed spred is going to be all white. Everything I've bought is black and white, so no worries about clashing anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment